NZ $43.47 +GST each
Original Fluke Non-Contact Voltage Alert Detector Tester Pen, Fluke 2AC-C2 200V-1000V. Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
Easy to use, just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red, you know there's voltage present.
This model is always on, the button is to check battery status.
Note: It does not generate any beep sound
- Voltage range: AC 200V to 1000V , CAT IV 1000 V rated
- Probe is composed of injection molded
- high-impact, non-flammable PVC and ABS Standards CAT III-600V
- Operating Temperature: -10 C to 50 C (-14 F to 122 F)
- Storage Temperature: -10 C to 50 C (-14 F to 122 F)
0 % to 95 % (0 ]C to 30 C)
0 % to 75 % (30 C to 40 C)
0 % to 45 % (40 to 55 C)
- Altitude: 2000 m (CAT IV 1000 V)
- Size: small, fits in a shirt pocket for convenience
- All outer surfaces are non-conductive for safety
- Detects voltage without metallic contact
- Quickly locates the hot, neutral and ground terminals in any receptacle. (1AC only)
- Mechanical Weight : 40.6 grams with batteries
- Dimensions :
- 146 mm long x 19 mm
- diameter (5.75' x 0.75')
- Power by 2 x AAA Battery (included)
- Meets IEC 61010-1:2001, UL 61010-1 (2nd ed.), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, and ISA-82.02.01 - Pollution Degree 2, C-Tick
- EMC Compliance
- Meets IEC 61326-1:2006
Senses the steady state electrostatic field which produced by ac voltage through insulation ( without requiring contact to the bare conductor), a red glow at the tip indicates the presence of voltage.
Clean with damp cloth
1 x Fluke tester pen 2AC-C2 200V-1000V