MPPT Module 5A DC-DC Step-down, Solar panel controller, LED Display, C3A3
MPPT Solar Panel Controller 5A DC-DC Step-down CC/CV Charging Module Display LED
- Module Properties: Non-isolated buck module (BUCK)
- Input voltage: 636 V
- Output voltage:1.2532 V continuously adjustable (the default output 5V)
- MPPT voltage setting range: 636 V
- Output current range: 0.055A (The default output current is 3A)
- Turn lights output range: 0.015A (default turn lamp current 0.3A)
(the current range will be a little difference because the parts parameter error)
- Operating temperature: -40 +85 degree
- Operating frequency: 180 KHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 95% (efficiency, input & output voltage, current and pressure-related)
- Short circuit protection: Yes
- Over temperature protection: Yes (automatically shut off the output after overtemperature)
- Input reverse polarity protection: None, (if necessary, please add the string into the diode)
- Output anti-anti-irrigation protection: None, the output must be connected to the battery plus blocking diode, otherwise it will burn the module.
- Installation: 4 Pcs 3mm screws
- Connection: IN is the input, OUT is output
- Charging indicator: charging red, bright green when fully charged. Turn lamp is the output current detection.
It can support high-power LED, power supply for electronic devices(cellphone or other digital products), DIY a voltage Regulator, battery charge, observe the state of charging,
The module's current detection is low-end detection. Please do not short the input negative and output negative directly with wire.
1 x Step-down Module