PAM8302 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifier
Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifier - PAM8302
This super small mono amplifier is surprisingly powerful. It :
- is able to deliver up to 2.5W into 4-8 ohm impedance speakers.
- is able to run from 2.0V-5.5VDC
- has a class D controller miniature chip which makes it very efficient (over 90% efficient when driving an 8 speaker at over half a Watt)
- is perfect for portable and battery-powered projects
- has built in thermal and over-current protection
- even has a volume trim pot so you can adjust the volume on the board down from the default 24dB gain.
This board is a welcome upgrade to basic "LM386" amps. The A+ and A- inputs of the amplifier go through 1.0uF capacitors, so they are fully 'differential'. If you do not have differential outputs, simply tie the Audio- pin to ground. The output is "Bridge Tied", which means the output pins connect directly to the speaker pins, no connection to ground.
- PAM8302IC mono signal high-efficiency audio amplifier IC
- 2 to 5VDC supply voltage
- Output Power: 2.5W at 4, 10% Total harmonic distortion (THD), 1.5W at 8, 10% THD, with 5.5V Supply
- 50dB PSRR at 1KHz
- Filterless design, with ferrite bead + capacitors on output.
- Volume trimpot adjustment
- Built-in thermal & over-current protection
-15 x 24 x 2 mm
1 x PAM8302 Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifier