Photosensitive Optical Resistance Sensor Module, Light intensity Detect
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1)
- With a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- VCC for positive power supply 3.3-5V, GND for power supply is negative, DO TTL switching signal output,
- Size: 32mm x 14mm
1. Adopt the sensitive type photoresistor sensor
2. The comparator outputs a signal clean, good waveform driving ability more than 15mA.
3. With adjustable potentiometer can adjust the light intensity detected
4. Using a wide woking voltage range LM393 comparator
1. Photosensitive resistor module most sensitive to environmental light, generally used to detect the brightness of ambient light, triggering microcontroller or relay module;
2. When ambient light intensity does not reach the threshold value, the module DO-side output high when the ambient light level exceeds the set threshold, DO terminal output low;
3. DO output can be directly connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect
high and low, thereby detecting the brightness of ambient light changes;
4. DO output can directly drive the relay module, which can be composed of a light control switch.
1 pc x Optical Resistance Sensor Module