TTGO LORA32 0.96 OLED Display Module Wifi Blutooth with Antenna 915MHz ESP32 x 1 pair
This list is for 1 pair of TTGO LORA32 OLED Display Modules
This product is a SX1276 chip based on ESP32 WIFI increased OLED, namely LoRa remote modem, 915MHz frequency, high sensitivity is over-148dBm, + 20dBm output power, high reliability, long transmission distance.
the onboard 32MB Flash wi-fi antenna, 0.96 inch blue oled display, lithium battery charging circuit, CP2102 interface and USB serial chip, the perfect support for Arduino development environment, can be used for program checking and product development is very easy and fast.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V
- Operating temperature range: -40 C to + 90 C
- Support for Sniffer software protocol analysis, Station, SoftAP, and Wi-Fi Direct modes
- Data rates: 150 Mbps @ 11n HT40., 72 Mbps @ 11n HT20, 54 Mbps @ 11g, 11 Mbps @ 11b
- Transmit power: 19.5 dBm @ 11b, 16.5 dBm @ 11g, 15.5 dBm @ 11n
- Receiver sensitivity up to -98 dBm
- UDP sustained throughput of 135 Mbps
1. The 915MHz antenna needs to be in connection with the IPEX interface (if the antenna is not connected, it may damage the LoRa chip)
2. Lithium battery (not included) charge and discharge circuit, when the battery is full, the blue LED will stop working. When using, pay attention to the positive and negative of the battery, otherwise it will be damaged!
3. With IO port touch screen touch signal input, you need to add the 100nF pull-down capacitor to this pin!
2 x TTGO lora32 V2.0 915MHZ Module
2 x Antenna
2 x Power Cable
4 x pins